Many of us are blessed to have championship buckles we have never worn. This is your opportunity to put a smile on an amazing handicapped child's face. These children that the buckles will be going to are amazing. They all ride horses and do fun activities and have showdeos every year. The buckles would be awarded to the kids at their events.
Here are the requirements.
- Never has been worn please.
- No older than 2000.
- We would prefer no name on the buckle.
- Must be a Championship buckle. (All the kids are Champions in our eyes.)
- It needs to come in the box that you received the buckle in so it looks nice.
Note: Included in buckle box.
- 3in x 5in index card.
- Personalized message on index card needs to be in your handwriting.
Congratulations on your riding achievements! Great job on using your riding skills you have learned at the New Horizon Ranch to accomplish your goals.
2011 KJHSRA Goat Tying Champion
- An action shot please.
- Please autograph the picture.
-Your name and title will be published on this Facebook page as being a gracious donor of a Championship Buckle for the Brave Ones.
- Please be aware items received are not returnable.
Please mail me your buckles to the mailing address under information! Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Championship Buckles for the Brave Ones